A facebook group for use by anyone in Psyc 304-901/921 at UBC, Vancouver.
Katherine Moore shared a link to the group: Psyc 304 @ UBC.Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 at 6:09am
Still confused about the Glymphatic System. Here's a TED talk on it. Watch from 4:35 - 8:45
Nat NahirneyFriday, April 7th, 2017 at 7:54am
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has an audio recording of the last lecture (April 5) and wouldn't mind sending it to me? Thank you!
Sarvenaz Ghattan shared a link to the group: Psyc 304 @ UBC.Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 at 2:45pm
Here's a podcast about Lithium!
Writer Jaime Lowe tells us how she learned the hard way that one of the simplest atoms borne from the Big Bang holds the key to her brain … and maybe also yours.
Jenn LinSunday, March 12th, 2017 at 5:41am
Hey, just wondering if anybody recorded the lecture last Wednesday and could send it over :) Thanks.
- Activity Streams
- Brain Damage (Ch. 10) Links
- Discussion Forums
- Divisions of the Nervous System
- Drugs & Addiction (Ch. 15) Links
- Epigenetic Mechanisms
- Genes and Experience (Ch 2) Links
- Homepage Old
- Hormones and Sex (Ch. 13) Links
- Hunger & Eating (Ch. 12) Links
- Introduction to Biopsychology (Chapter 1) Links
- Learning and Memory (Ch. 11) Links
- Learning Modules
- Meet the Team
- Neuroanatomy (Ch. 3) Links
- Neurodevelopment (Ch. 9) Links
- Neurophysiology (Ch 4) Links
- Perception (Ch. 7) Links
- Postsynaptic Potentials
- Psychiatric Disorders (Ch. 18) Links
- Research Methods (Ch 5) Links
- Resting Membrane Potential
- Sensorimotor System (Ch. 8)
- Sleep & Dreaming (Ch. 14) Links
- Stress & Emotion (Ch. 17) Links
- Summation of Postsynaptic Potentials
- Transgenerational Epigenetics
- Visual System (Ch 6) Links